Please read the following carefully.
We have been diligently working on making sure the salon is safe for everyone. We know that many people feel somewhat confused and worried, but we would like to assure you that our number one priority is everyone’s safety.
With that in mind, we ask that you read the guidelines below to ensure that you and everyone else that comes to the salon is safe.
1. We provide services by appointment only. NO WALK-INS
2. If you are SICK please let me know as soon as posible and we will reschedule your appointment.
3. When you arrive for your appointment, wait in your car or outside until you receive a text saying "we are ready to see you".
4. When you come into the salon, I will take your temperature (a quick forehead swipe) and ask you a few questions.
5. ONLY the person receiving service may enter the salon.
6. Upon entering we ask that you please wash or sanitize your hands.
7. You MUST bring and wear a face mask at all times. The mask must allow me to be able to perform the service you requested (masks that are over the ear are best). If you do not have one, we have some available for purchase.
8. We offer a contactless payment method. We encourage everyone to take advantage of this payment method. To process a contactless payment, we ask that you bring a credit/debit card with you.
We understand that this is going to feel a little strange, but it is necessary to ensure everyone’s health and well being. Even though we already have high standards for cleanliness, we will also be doing more to sanitize everything before you come in to my chair.
——If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. ——